Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Activity 3: Screencasting and Youtube

I did it!  Snagit is so user friendly.  I love to be able to capture images...I often use this feature to create presentations for math class.  I also found the video making feature extremely nice.  I can use this a lot in teaching.  I sure wish that there was a pause feature while making a video or to be able to edit it, but as is, it is still pretty nifty!


5 comments:

  1. So great to see you at open lab on Wednesday! Keep up the good work! You figured this out and it looks great--you can do anything Erica!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! :) nicely done!! I'm hoping it's as easy for me as you make it look. Hope you guys had fun at the park!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea for how to login to ixl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very good explanation, helpful for kids. Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Erica, I think sharing these types of videos with your students is such a great idea! Modeling how you want your students to use the technology will eliminate so much confusion. Thanks for the great idea! I could see myself creating a similar video for IXL, Desmos, Google Classroom, or other apps/websites that we'll use a lot throughout the school year.

    ReplyDelete