Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Activity 4


I have also put a ton on Notebook files, PDFs and Word documents into drive.


Reflections:
1) I use google drive all of the time in my teaching practice.  I collaborate with my co-workers as well as use it to organize and store all of my files.  I love it!
2) I haven't used drive a lot with my students.  I'm sure that I could use it more frequently in my Investigation class than in my regular math class.  Anytime I need the kids to make a spreadsheet, create a document or make a presentation, it will most certainly be on drive.
3)  Some negatives:
Students could make inappropriate comments on each other's work
Students could edit and ruin someone else's work
    Some positives
Students could help each other edit
Students can collaborate even when they aren't together

2 comments:

  1. I also use Google Drive in my teaching practice, however I have found that I do not feel organized using it with my students. I need a better way to organize student work in my drive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! I am glad you have uploaded so much, it is nice to be able to access those documents from anywhere!

    ReplyDelete