Monday, August 24, 2015

Activity 8: Assessment Part 2

Google Forms:
Wow!  I just learned a lot.  I am very excited to use forms in my classroom this year.  I just made a branching form.  I love that I can catch the students right away that are confused and have them watch an extra tutorial video.  Although I know that I can find tons of videos for free, I'd like to make some as well to best help my students.  I'm very excited to use this in my classroom.  I just did the beginning assignment, but look forward to learning more about forms when my brain is ready to handle all of the new information!

Unit 1 Lesson 1 and 2 Check-In

3 comments:

  1. Erica, I am right with you, I am looking forward to using forms this year as well. I have found several tutorial videos and feel that this is a great resource for our students.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have loved something like this in my math classes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Help where you need it, otherwise, you can just keep moving!

    ReplyDelete