Monday, September 7, 2015

Final Reflection

I've really enjoyed working through the content in this class.  Most of the tools were extremely user-friendly and easy for a novice like me to learn.  It was nice to have the summer to do some experimenting and playing as the school year gets too busy for things like that.  A person tends to revert to what they know when they are in a time crunch whether than push themselves to do more.

The tools that I am most excited about are snagit (makes chrome books more usable for me as I am preparing lessons) and google forms.  I made a branching form that I am really proud of.  I've always wanted to do something like that in my room, but before I've always had to do it paper pencil.  Now I can easily make the form (I am even going to show the entire math department how to do this...which is big for me as I am usually the one that needs the tutorial :) )and implement it into my classes.  I liked socrative too, and have heard lots of positives about it for fellow teachers, but I need to spend some more time outside of class to make myself more comfortable before I use it in class.


1 comment:

  1. Erica,

    I am glad that this class gave you the tools, and the confidence, to bring some stuff back to your PLC.

    You made some great stuff, and you can refer to your blog when you need help, inspiration, or reminders on how to use certain tools.

    Have a great year!

    ReplyDelete