- What motivated you to become a tech nerd this summer?
- I was part of the phase 2 chrome book award...so I am anxious to learn lots more about them.
- What you hope to learn about in Tech Nerd Camp 2.0?
- I hope to experiment with a few interactive tools that I can use with my students and just get more comfortable in general with the technology that I will have.
- How would you describe your current comfort level with technology? What tools do you use already in your classroom (if any)?
- I am ok with technology...not at all afraid, but sort of simple :).
Tuesday, May 26, 2015
Kick off Post
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Erica, I am glad you will be taking this class!
ReplyDeleteBecause two little kiddos aren't enough to keep you crazy busy all summer! I am having a hard time finding time to get anything done with only one baby!
Hopefully this class will get you beyond "simple" to "impressive"!